I Me Myself

What was the start of all this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time... But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves... Yet even then, we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies...

Friday, July 27, 2007

Think life's screwed? Think again.

Life is sad.

When your very own guiding lights fade out, who are you to turn to?
Yet the worse is to have those guiding lights turn into fires and burn you. How does it feel?
People craves what they desire, but you can never force upon them what they do not want to do or is out of their reach.

A lot of things is going through my head since today. My mind is being flooded with haunting memories. Memories which i'd thought i have forsaken, sealed off in the bottom reaches of my mind. Today jolted back everything. I can still remember those fleeting emotions which had plagued me for at least 3 years.

When the floodgates opened, every bit of emotions came back to me. I remembered. It hurts.

It really hurts. Those are not minor feelings that you can throw away. What you said back then will not just go away so easily.

Why can't they understand?
Why don't they try?

Sure. They are doing this for the sake of us.
But in that state, who can say for sure, what they are trying to do?
Forcing us onto the wrong side is not how it works.
The pain won't go away.

Life is indeed sad.

If i could erase my memories
If only
If

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home