I Me Myself

What was the start of all this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time... But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves... Yet even then, we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies...

Sunday, July 01, 2007

My 13th Post

Well, it has been really long since i last updated. Just thought i will update it now while i still have the time. For the past few weeks, even though i attempted to study, i still felt that the results will be the same regardless. From Maths that day till Physics on thursday, i have absolute confidence that i can pass none. So seriously screwed up is my papers that i have consider the possibility of not going for the rest anymore. While some of my classmates are rejoicing over how easy the papers are, i was comtemplating suicide. Easy papers? Right.

These few weeks has also brought about the return of my gastric. I have to suffer the pain every morning and still cannot do anything about it. I know is a psychological problem, yet i cannot bring myself to face it. The longer i take to face it, the worser the problem is becoming. To think that yesterday, when all my papers are still not finished, i even went out to LAN with my friends. Not that it was not worth it, we managed to own a group of friends there as well. The feeling of seeing their faces when they lost to us was in a way, satisfying. Now i sound like a crazy maniac. It's a side effect from an illness known as MYE. Hopefully by next week, i would have recovered from it.

If everyone in the world has the chance to pick another life, what will they choose? Will they choose a life they desire? Or will they want a life that guarantee comforts through the rest of their lifetime? For me, i would not choose any. Cause mine is already screwed up enough. I have little ambitions, little dreams. All i want now, is to get through MYE. Yet, that still seems quite far away from my hands. So what will it be? Will i screw up badly? Or will i screw up to the point of no return. Principal's office awaits.

-End- T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home