I Me Myself

What was the start of all this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time... But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves... Yet even then, we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies...

Monday, March 20, 2006

My Fourth Post

Saturday, 18th March 2006. I decided to go to the arcade at Causeway Point to break the House Of The Dead 4 high score record. Not surprisingly, when i arrived at about 1pm, there was a lot of people crowding around the machine, resulting in a long queue for play. Finally, after close to 2 hours of waiting, i saw no one at the machine and rushed to take my place. Sadly though, despite my high score, i was unable to complete the game, once again, The Star proving to be my undoing. I wonder, is it me who is unable to hit him, or is the gun calibration poor? Never mind, i would find another time to fight The Star again. Beside that, i also tried out Ghost Squad. I was so terrible at that game that i shot down hostages and died at mission 2. It was definitely a bad day for me. I was off-form. However, better luck came in the form of racing games like Daytona and Motocross. For Daytona, i managed first in face off with real person, quite an achievement i must say myself. For Motocross, i finally, for the first time, managed to complete Advanced course! That even surprised myself. However, there was definitely an element of luck involved at i was pushed through the finishing line by CPUs. Then, i tried Time Crisis 3, which i had rarely practiced. True to my words, i died soon after the 2nd stage.

Monday, 20th March 2006. Decked out in brown from head to toe, finally, i was wearing my new uniform to Nanyang Junior College. At least now, i feel like a student of the college proper. Arriving at the college, i could see swarms of brown all over the place, dispelling my earlier fears of only a few people wearing the uniform. Today's programs was terrible to say the least. First up was the 3 hours lecture on Project Work. I listened the best i could, took down relevant notes as fast as i could and tried to stay awake. Although there was a short break in between, nothing could be done to refresh me during that period. Finally, it ended something at 1045am. We went for a break and soon, there was the principal taking to the stage with his usual gusto and long speeches. However, i felt that some of the things he said during that period was meaningful to say the least. Moreover, the Question and Answer session was hilarious when the principal read out the last question that one of the students had cheekily passed down to him.

After that, it was the graphic calculator workshop in which we learnt about the various functions of our calculators. It was definitely the highlight of the day as not only was it interactive, it was fun as well. We learnt calculate simple sums using complicated functions and buttons. However, the real twist came at the end when the trainer revealed his 'masterpiece'. It was amazing to see what a person can do with functions, graphs and a graphic calculator. After that workshop, we were finally dismissed. We were also informed that tomorrow, 21st of March, was the JC1 Camp for us. We were supposed to turn up in our secondary school shirts. God knows what we are in for tomorrow. The person's words kept echoing in my mind, "My job is to make things difficult for you." *Shudders* What did he mean and what was he going to do to us? I hate being kept in the dark.

Our class, CT0617, was seperated into 2 camps today. The first intake pupils and the others who had just joined our class. I could not find out anything about our new CT mates though, as all of us were pretty much conservative and did not talk to one another except in our groups. However, already i can spot some potential flirters of our class through their actions. However, that is none of my concern and i shall not elaborate on it further. Heading home was a struggle too. Taking the Mrt from Ang Mo Kio to Woodlands everyday to and from, it is going to kill me sooner or later. I rather it be sooner. Hearing the principal's talk, i became worried. I was worried about the promotional examinations and that if i failed it, i will be retained, wasting one year of my life in the process.

This year, i have a few movies that i have targetted that i MUST watch. First is the Shaggy dog. The trailers showcase it to be so funny that i felt i must watch it to catch the comedy side. Besides, the dog was cute too. Next is the Da Vinci Code. It is scheduled to be out on 19th March. Again, the trailers on the internet rouse my excitement as it promises to be full of mysteries, treachery and puzzles. The third one is eight below. I have slightly forgotten the name but can vaguely remember the story. It's about a man's relationship with his snow dogs and his resolve to save them when they are stranded. The dogs do their part too, encouraging one another through the harsh conditions of the icy tundra. It looks like i will have to watch them by myself again, as no one seems to share the same taste of movie i have. However, this are on top of my 'Must Watch' list and i MUST catch them.

I shall end my entry now. (O'.')=O

My thoughts: Sometimes, i feel like i am so alone. No one understands me. But on the other hand, people had always commented that i rarely opens up to others. Then i thought, what is the use of opening up to others if you know they cannot help you? Then again, people replied that if don't open up, how do other people help you? What a paradox. But then again, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home