I Me Myself

What was the start of all this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time... But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves... Yet even then, we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My First Post

Finally, i have gotten myself a blog. The only reason why i started this was solely due to alot of my friends have started it as well. So, i told myself to give it a try, after all, what have i got to lose? It's free, isn't it?

For my first post, i will comment abit on my situation. Currently, i am being posted to Nanyang Junior College, assigned to CT0613, and before that, was part of OG11. After a few months in the college, i realized that making the transition from Secondary School life to Junior College life was going to be one hell of a ride. Where in Secondary School, we have classes, lessons, in Junior College, we have a lecture and tutorial system. Spot the difference?

For today's events, i will start with the PE session since the first 2 periods were Mathematics lecture and tutorial. PE was enjoyable, as we got to play a game called hockey(I think). Basically, i think that i was whacking everyone who had the ball with the wooden stick. Got some people even whack and say sorry simultaneously. I almost incurred the wrath of 2 boys when i whacked their 'sweetheart' on the leg twice. Ouch!

Chemistry tutorial was the same. Meaningful, enriching and entertaining. Next, after dismissal, i hang out a few CT-Mates and went to Plaza Singapura. I had fun there as we went to the arcade on the top floor, stood outside the House Of The Dead 4 machine, and criticised the people playing it. We laugh at their mistakes, pumped fists of joy when they were damaged(Exaggerating), and were pretty much sadistic about it.

Next, i went back to my Secondary School where i caught up with a few of my friends. Don't know why, but i had no intention of going early today. Finally, at about 17:01, i decided that it was running late and went back home.

I think i will end here with my first post. My very first infant blog post. (O'.')=O

My Thoughts( If you want to know) : Don't play House Of The Dead 4 in front of so many people when you know you cannot make it. Girls, when given a stick, can be deadly, more so than boys. If you apologized while you whack people, it would not be counted as an offence. Lastly, what you have may not always be with you forever, so cherish it and make the time you spent with it count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home