I Me Myself

What was the start of all this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time... But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves... Yet even then, we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I loved Yesterday



The rumor is true, YUI’s long-awaited 3rd Album “I Love Yesterday” has been confirmed!! 13 tracks including 9 exclusive!

Tracklist CD:


01. Laugh away
02. My Generation
03. Find me
04. No way
05. Namidairo
06. Daydreamer
07. Love is all
08. I will love you
09. We will go
10. OH YEAH
11. My friend
12. LOVE & TRUTH
13. Am I wrong ?

Tracklist DVD:

01. Good-bye days
02. I remember you
03. Rolling star
04. CHE.R.RY
05. Special Live Video of her first Budokan Concert (19 Nov 2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home